• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi again everyone

Started by mark_webster25, August 18, 2013, 07:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark_webster25

It's been a while since I've been on and taken on a project.  I'll be moving into a new apartment on the 23rd of this month and have been working a new job for the past month 100% remote from home for HP Enterprise Solutions as a Firewall Engineer and needless to say it's been consuming so much of my time.  Just look at the time stamp of this email. I only just finished up on a firewall migration in the middle of the night a few hours ago but had so much caffeine in me that I had to unwind by playing games, movie and writing emails.  I hope to be falling asleep soon and get back on my regular sleep schedule for the week ahead.  We perform our turnovers during the middle of the night and weekends (off hours) so that it doesn't impact businesses as much. And I do hope to have some more free time once the move occurs and this settle down at HP I'm still learning the process with over 300,000 employees there it does take a while.  It's been over a month there and I still don't have access to everything.   And will continue to learn the internal processes over the next few months.  Anyway, I'm tired and rambling but hope to pick up a new photo to restore in the coming weeks.
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and God doesn't make junk.  Live in the solution, not the problem and remember to pause and reflect before you react and deflect.

Mike S.

Hello Mark,

Glad to see you are busy and nice to hear you will soon be back with OPR.  Every photo that gets restored is one more happy memory for the owner.

Mike
Mike S.