• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happpy Birthday Margie

Started by Pat, July 18, 2013, 08:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes. You will all be rewarded later, with the exception of Athol and Kiska:  :knuppel:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Very Happy Birthday Margie!!  :loveit:   I'm being good...  :halo:

Bob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Mhayes

Thanks Bob! Not sure if the "being good" means no age comments or you're trying to fool us into thinking your are being good, period?  :cool:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

A few things need to be clarified

1)   Kiska should be congratulated on her magnificent effort. She could have gone with exotic images and/or fonts. Instead she chose the artistic minimalist approach, concentrating on her message and even avoiding the use of unnecessary capitals. A nice touch was her use of the full stop which helped to balance her touching message. Well done Kiska

2)   I, from the safety of the other side of the world have to advise that I have gained access too the Wikileaks documents. Some contain instructions from "you know who" to various "d******utors" demanding the grunge machine be cranked up when certain people request an image. Political dynamite and they indicate that the policy is to punish rather than reward as has been suggested. You have been warned!

3)   Bob, a bit of backbone please. I know you are on the same continent with some risk of physical retribution but at least try and be a man.

And so to bed. :crazy:

Mhayes

Keep it up Athol and you will be needing permanent bed rest.  :knuppel:

:funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

Enjoy your brand new year  :-*
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Marydh

Oh Margie!  Happy Happy Birthday! I've been out of OPR
for a while but it's still dear to my heart. 

Mhayes

Thank you Mary and I understand your circumstances and when life becomes a little more normal--look forward to seeing you again on the Forum.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]