• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thought I'd share some sketches that I found

Started by mark_webster25, May 16, 2013, 09:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark_webster25

I found these sketches that I had saved to Photobucket several years back which I thought I had lost because I didn't know where I had saved them.   I rejoined Photobucket today not remembering I already had an account and wham there in front of me was sitting some old photos.  :up:

This one I did when I was about 9 of GI Joe Snake Eyes

Charcoal Sketch of an Eagle

Start of a Dragon

A Rose With No Reference Material

Princess Leigah

I also have a pencil sketch of a nude woman I did while in art class in AIA.  I'll let the forum moderators decide if it's ok to post that woman so I don't offend anyone on here.

Cheers.

Mark
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and God doesn't make junk.  Live in the solution, not the problem and remember to pause and reflect before you react and deflect.

Mhayes

Hi Mark,

Great you found your sketches.

QuoteI also have a pencil sketch of a nude woman I did while in art class in AIA.  I'll let the forum moderators decide if it's ok to post that woman so I don't offend anyone on here.

Sorry, but this is not the place for either your nude or your sketches. The OPR Forum is for OPR work and restoration and sharing of ideas on software and techniques. It's great to interact with other volunteers, but there are other sites better suited for discussing artwork. We do have one deviation and that is the posting of volunteer's pets. The other thing to consider is that OPR has to pay for our website and right now we are borderline of having to upscale because we have outgrown what we have. One of the problems is that our before/ after galleries are becoming too large and we will at some point have to address that issue.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mark_webster25

Thank you.  I didn't think it was the place either, that's why I didn't post it.  As far as creating a PDF document of tips, tricks and tutorials I was referring to my entire compiled list of all these browser links I have or have saved to word docs over the years and some links that are no more, also I have like older books in PDF format that are out of print or snippets in PDF or Word format that I have found.  Needless to say, I've been thinking about compiling my own version of those rewritten in book format in one PDF document to consolidate and make it easier on searching instead of being on multiple computers, different folders, DVDs, and external HDDs that I have collected.  Not to mention the few hundered old CDs I have still laying in boxes that came with magazines I used to subscribe to some of which are no longer around.

Mark
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and God doesn't make junk.  Live in the solution, not the problem and remember to pause and reflect before you react and deflect.