• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

new to this site

Started by lillee, April 28, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenStephens

Tori,

I have a question:  After how long (or after how many restorations) does someone cease to be a "Newbie"?

Ken

seelcraft

Welcome to the Hotel Newbie!
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!
Chemists have solutions!

Mhayes

Hi Ken,

Had to stifle a smirk after Steelcraft's reply. I think the web master can answer that as there is a certain number of posts you make to the Forum before you shed the "newbie" label. Yes, it's dumb but the program does it. Only cure I can think of is to post often.  :cool:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

At 50 posts you become a "Junior Member"; at 100 posts you become a "Long Time Hero". This is built into the blog software and is not a reflection on your contributions to our photo restoration efforts!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Delphine

Hello everyone!

I am new, my name is Delphine :)

Lynnya

Hi Daphnie..a very warm welcome from Florida 😀
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Delphine

Thank you Lynnya, nice to meet you!

Shadow

Welcome Delphine!  :)

Pat

Another warm welcome Daphnie -from Michigan. 

I hope you will enjoy participating on the forum.  We have a lot of fun meeting our fellow volunteers from around the world and sharing tips and tricks for restoring storm damaged photos.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

A too-darn-hot welcome from Las Vegas! I learned everything I know about restoration from my friends on Forum. Hope you'll share your work with us.

Mhayes

Hi Delphine, a warm welcome from Kansas. Where are you from? Great to have you and hope to see more of you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Delphine!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Welcome to OPR!  Oklahoma gal here.
Candice

kimh

Hi everyone, I'm Kim from Western Australia.
Looking forward to helping out
Kim Heaver
uses Affinity Photo

Shadow

Hi Kim. A hearty welcome.  Lots of talented friendly folks here. Look forward to seeing you here on the forum.