• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

new to this site

Started by lillee, April 28, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Donaldo!
Sounds like a great project you are working on!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Welcome Donaldo, from Minnesota! I'm sure you'll find some of the photos we get to be quite a challenge  :)

Feel free to post your work-in-progress to the Forum and questions you might have. There's usually more than one way to approach a restoration problem and I've learned a lot of new techniques over the years from other volunteers here.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Welcome Donaldo, from Kansas. Great to have you and love your avatar and the project you are working on.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

traceur

Hello all! Returning back from a long stint away from home. I joined back in 2013, and am glad to be back around!

Pat

Welcome from Michigan traceur.  It's good the have you back.  Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and the weather is nice and cozy where you hail from.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Welcome back Traceur, great to see you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome back to OPR Traceur!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jodi

Hello,
My name is Jodi and I joined OPR in April of this year. So far I have restored several photos and it has been SO much fun bringing them back to life!!
I look forward to working on many more restorations. What a great way to give back  :)

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Jodi, hope to see more of your posts on the forum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Jodi and it's great to see you on the forum! 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome Jodi, from Minnesota! Glad you're enjoying the work! We have many more photos to do!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mike S.

Another Warm Welcome from Michigan Jodi,

Glad to see you on the Forum.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Hi Jodi, a warm welcome from Kansas. It's great you're having fun and helping others at the same time.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Kdcintx

Hello from Texas. I joined OPR today and look forward to participating and learning new tips and techniques. 

Pat

Welcome from Michigan!  It's great to see you on the forum.  You'll find we love sharing tips and techniques.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat