• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

new to this site

Started by lillee, April 28, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

It's great to see you back on the forum David!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Glad to see you back David,

Welcome from Michigan.

Mike
Mike S.

wintert93

Hi I'm Tom,

I'm glad I can be a part of OPR and I will do my best for a great cause. :up:

Tom
Every Day is a Gift that's why we call it the Present.

Mhayes

Hi Tom,

We are glad you have joined and hope to see more of you on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Tom!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

:cool: Warm, sunny welcome from Las Vegas.

Bambi

levb

Hi everyone, my name is Lev.

I'm taking a course that teaches Photoshop (among other things), and I've discovered that I like restoring old photos.

Pat

Welcome Levb from the Great Lakes State of Michigan in the USA.  It's always fun to meet and get to know our fellow volunteers from around the world.

We are a fun and friendly group and enjoy sharing tips and techniques.  By participating on the forum you will be amazed at how quickly your skills will improve.  Don't hesitate to post your work for advice when you run into challenging restores.

Pat
Pat

Tori803

Welcome Lev, from Minnesota! We look forward to having you join in on the discussions on the Forum.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Lev, welcome to OPR from Kansas. Great to have you and hope to see more of you on the Forum. You have a great teacher in Katie and had the privilege of working with her on a copy run in Cedar Rapids, IA. If there is ever a disaster close, hope you have the chance to help on a copy run.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

:cool: Hi, Lev! A sunny welcome from Las Vegas.

I see that you made your first selection—and it's a crazy hard restoration. I hope you will post it on Forum so we can see how you approach it. And our collective genius might help you through it. Have fun!

Bambi

Mike S.

Hello Tom and Lev,

Another warm welcome from Michigan!  The Forum is the place to get or pass on tips on restoring photos or to keep in touch with current happenings.  Hope to see you both here in the future.

Mike
Mike S.

Monkeytrainer

Hi Everyone,

My name's Mal and i'm a high school photography teacher living in Arizona, originally from New Zealand. I teach a unit on photo restoration and thought I better put my money where my mouth is and help out by volunteering. Looking forward to working some magic!

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Mal, sounds like you will fit right in!
I have been to Arizona many times and really miss the place, it is so beautiful there.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]