• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

new to this site

Started by lillee, April 28, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lillee

Hi I'm Lillee and I am new to this site - hoping to be able to help in some small way with fixing photos - will take me a little bit to get used to it all but am very willing to help where I can

Pat

Hi from Michigan Lillee welcome!

You're going to enjoy it here.  Take some time to review a few past posts and look around the forum to get a feel for how things work.  Don't hesitate to ask questions if you get confused and you'll be the one offering advise to the new-comers before you know it.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Lillee, welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

Welcome Lilee!  You've come to a great neighborhood.   Looking forward to seeing you grow.
Candice

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Lilee,

Glad to have you as part of OPR.  The Forum is a great place to learn and grow in photo restorations.

Mike
Mike S.

Tracey

Hello everyone.
I think working in this group will improve my skills and help those who need their memories saved. I have just requested my first image and I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew.
shadowmail, in middle TN.

Mhayes

Hi Tracey, welcome to OPR from Kansas. Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew as we have all had that happen. Post your before and work in progress and you will get lots of help. For posting your images I like using Photobucket that you see on your left hand side.

Look forward to seeing you on the Forum soon!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Terri

Hi and Welcome...
I am also new to this site and hope to help and learn. What a wonderful idea! I am in New York and still hear and see the devastation around me. So glad I saw this on TV and read about it in NAPP magazine..
It will take me awhile to get comfortable before I dive in...

Bri2109

:up2: Hi I'm Bridget from The Hague in the Netherlands. I'm also new to the site and hope I can make a difference.
Regards
Bridget

Pat

Hi Bridget and welcome from Michigan.  It's always fun meeting new volunteers from all around the world.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

rrossi

Hi, I'm Richard from Valley Glen, CA. 
I'm glad I found this organization, it's a wonderful thing you guys are doing.  I looking forward to lending my skills to the cause.
All the best,

Richard

Mhayes

Hi Richard, welcome to OPR from Kansas. We are glad you found us too and think you will enjoy the chance to bring back a person's memories.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

SWJenn

Hi everyone, I'm new here from SE Tennessee. So excited to have others to learn with and from! I've been a professional retoucher years ago when my kids were young (and we were using Photoshop 2!) and now work teaching Photoshop to scrapbookers and community college kids.
I've seen some amazing work here, and am looking forward to a good challenge or two! Anything to give these poor people some memories back. My town was hit by tornadoes 2 years ago, we lost 500 homes, so I feel for anyone who has lost the most precious of possessions, their photos.

chepo1956

Hello to everyone! New to the site and wanted to say how happy I am to be able to participate in this program. Bringing a smile to someone who has lost everything is such a great feeling. Hope I can help and share ideas with other artists here.

Best regards,
Jose (chepo1956)