• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank You from Nashville, TN

Started by Mhayes, March 28, 2013, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I received this lovely Thank You note from SGray today and it is wonderful to hear from someone that we  helped a couple of years ago. Besides her lovely card, she sent a donation of $25 to put towards helping others.

Besides getting to meeting the families in person, thank you notes mean so much and are the greatest reward for our volunteers.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Mike S.

Thanks to SGray for her kind words and support and all the OPR Volunteers that made it possible for her to enjoy her photos again.

Mike
Mike S.

Rbm

Greetings,

Thank you Margie for posting these thank you notes.  They are my inspiration.

Richard Mayes

Pat

Amen to what Richard said.  Just the inspiration needed to keep us peering through the muck and mold for details.  How sweet of her to also add a donation!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, thanks for posting this lovely note!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Margie, I so appreciate your posting this sweet missive.  I think we'd all do what we do even if we didn't get a written word of thanks, but it's so special when someone lets us know that our efforts have such a positive effect! Happy Easter, everyone! Have a great weekend.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)