• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Margie

Started by Pat, March 21, 2013, 07:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi Everyone,

Let's all send Margie our best wishes as she recovers from a broken ankle.  A little birdie told me it happened while she was doing wheelies on her new bike.  I knew she should have ordered it with training wheels. 

She expects to be back to full speed (no pun intended) soon.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Get well so you can stand on your own two feet again!     :D
Candice

Hannie

Thankfully Margie wore her helmet, get well soon Margie!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Are you sure?????????  :funny: :funny: :funny:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

bjtx

-- hope someone is serving you breakfast in bed   :)
wishing you a pain-free recovery-

betty
(aka - Betty )  CS6, PS CC,  Win 8.1; 175+ restorations so far & hope to do more :) 
Favorite site http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/daily-dozen/

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes!

I will have a cast put on my left ankle the 1st of April---yes, I know April Fool's Day! Right now I am in a splint and had surgery to fix 2 breaks to my angle--one on both sides---and a plate and screws are holding it together. Yes, I was wear a full-face helmet and that saved me in more ways that I can begin to tell. Hopefully I will be back and em "full speed" soon. I am very luck to have an inner team that I can turn things over to.

I always po-po-ed the smart phones, but when I went on the NY Run it saved me carrying a laptop and also the camera. Right now it is a real blessing as I can check the forum without having to be at the computer. I will really be pretty much absent for awhile, but will know what is going on. As to Birthdays, sorry to miss the well wishes, but too tired.

Looking forward to Spring even though we are expecting 3-6 in of snow tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone, you make me feel better and your humor always cheers me up.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

philbach

Goodness, Margie, I am so sorry to hear that.  It is a good thing you were wearing a helmet.   I hope you recover soon and heal well.

Regards and wishes,

Phil
phil

Mhayes

Thanks Phil. I would be a goner or in really bad shape without that helmet. Can't wait till I'm mobile again.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Wow, Margie!  I can't miss a few days on the computer without your working on becoming a stunt person. A broken ankle that requires surgery can't be even a little bit fun.  Stay positive, keep your sense of humor, and you'll do great.  It's impossible to keep a good woman down!

A million hugs
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Thanks GK! That will teach you to miss a few days from your computer as we try to keep things interesting around here. Personally, I'm in the mood for boring and quiet about now. And now for a bit of humor: Just before they were getting ready to transport me by ambulance, all I could think of was the EMS guys/gals dropping to their knees when they would lift the stretcher. Stupid, I know, but even in terrible pain a shred of vanity creeps in.  ;D

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

TerryB

Being so close to Easter, here's how I imagined it happened.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Candice

Quote from: TerryB on March 24, 2013, 01:18:48 PM
Being so close to Easter, here's how I imagined it happened.

:funny:
Candice