• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Might be a silly question....

Started by Bev, February 15, 2013, 09:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bev

Hi guys,

I am probably showing my ignorance here but I thought that there would be heaps to choose from in the galleries, but I only see 1 or 2 in each of the 4 available to me...   :-[
When life serves you mud, make mud pies :)

Tori803

With so many new volunteers the photos have been going fast. However, there will be more to come, so keep checking the galleries daily. :)
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Bev,

Yes, there are heaps of photos, although 500 + is really small compared to most runs. All of the photos still have to be cropped and that is my job. We could release all of them at one time and then all of the families would never get any of their photos for maybe a year. This way we make sure that we get each family out before putting more out.

I'm working on more right now, but had some set backs, but more will be coming out. To be truthful we had more volunteers than photos. Hang in there and there will be a photo with your name on it. I promise to stay up until till 1 am to make sure it happens.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Bev,

I have just added to 10 new photos to Bambi's Gallery and I would suggest you get your request in soon before they are gone. I will be working late to get more in. Sorry for the delay. Have fun!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Our distributors are all getting on a bit so we all need to be patient Bev.

Remember, annoying a distributor can have repercussions. I know :- :-\

Mhayes

Well put G3User and repercussions are harsher the further up the food chain you go.  :cool:

The Duck

P.S. Spring migration or Fall if you are an Aussie are fast approaching.  >:D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]