• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Grandbaby

Started by Bambi, June 20, 2012, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

Original

WIP

Let me know what still needs to be done before I send this one home.

glennab

Bambi, I only see a few specs in the lady's hair that look as if they might be damage. They're a bit lighter than the rest of her hair.  I think I'd try to blend them in with the patch tool. Otherwise, it's beautiful.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Bambi

Good tip, Glenna. I think her dress looks a little flat now that I see it on the web. I'll fix both.

Bambi

Hannie

Bambi what a lovely photo.  Perhaps the baby blanket would be more of white tint?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

Whitened the blanket and her pearls. Softened the transition between the dress and background. Fixed the shadows on the blanket between the baby's arms where that big spot was on the original. And combed the artifacts out of her hair.

Bambi

Pat

Very nice Bambi much improved.  I'm sure the family will treasure this photo for many years to come.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

jesterjeni

beautifully restored! nice job Bambi!

Bambi

That blanket doesn't look as white as Hannie's. Should I whiten it more?

Bambi

glennab

Bambi, I wouldn't lighten it any more than you already have. It appears in the original to be more of a tan color in comparison to the baby's blanket.  Hannie's looks good with the lighter color, as well; but I think yours is more in keeping with the contrast in the original. It looks great.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Nice restore Bambi.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]