• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Memorial Day

Started by Candice, June 18, 2012, 07:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

What do you think? 

Candice

schen

Nice job, Candy.  Good to get her feet back.

Two minor points:
Since I don't see her knee touching the skirt, I would expect her right calf to be slightly more upright.

From his right leg, the pants are definitely cuffed.  It may not be obvious on the right side of his left leg, I would think the left side of his left cuff was visible.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Candice

Thanks for the catch.  Corrected below:

Candice

Mhayes

Great job on the restore, especially on missing legs/shoes and rh corner. You might want to match the tiny spot on the man's pants--1/3 up from bottom---where you see white on the edge.  :up2:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Quote from: Mhayes on June 19, 2012, 01:05:48 PM
Great job on the restore, especially on missing legs/shoes and rh corner. You might want to match the tiny spot on the man's pants--1/3 up from bottom---where you see white on the edge.  :up2:

Margie

Did I get it?  Cause I'm not sending this back until I've got it or Jonas will  :knuppel: me.

Candice

Mhayes

No, but it may be so small you don't see it? On (your lh side) the outside crease on the man's pant above the toe of his shoe--see the white spot?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Point it out please and thank you.
Candice

schen

I am guessing this is what Margie had in mind.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Candice

Thanks Chen.  I just spotted that.  Am making the corrections now.  If that was it Margie let me know and I'll upload to Jonas. 

:wow:
Candice

Mhayes

Yes, that's the one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]