• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

From This to That ~ School Days

Started by Candice, June 19, 2012, 08:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Glenna, Honestly looking through the shadows this is what I see.  If this is a homemade blouse, I could see that collar being constructed like that but normally an Ivy League has a smaller connection 1.5 portion before putting on the actual collar.

Her hair is covering a portion of the left collar. There is no visible button at the top, but it's possible that there is one under the fold. I think that the button at the bottom is at the corner of a pocket and that there's another one just like it under the vest. Decorative would be my guess.  I've never sewn a blouse and set the button that far from the crease.

I've also shown where I think the vest would come. That part of detail is missing.

This has been a fun challenge.  Having said all that above this is what I see and the vest might not show as much as I have it:
Candice

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

This was suppose to be 2 thumbs up, not 1 thumb and a policeman, but maybe that was my inner self typing. lol.

:up:  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Woo Hoo!!  She's home.  The collaboration was a lot of fun!   Thanks to all that participated. 
Candice

Hannie

Margie, at least the police man smiled.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Candy, I think you came up with a great compromise.  She looks wonderful, and I'm sure you're glad she's on her way home.  Nothing like a committee project to confuse the heck out of things. But you have to admit - we do it well!

Cheers
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Quote from: glennab on June 24, 2012, 06:53:13 PM
Candy, I think you came up with a great compromise.  She looks wonderful, and I'm sure you're glad she's on her way home.  Nothing like a committee project to confuse the heck out of things. But you have to admit - we do it well!

Cheers
GK

Confuse.  I concur!! 
Have fun.  No doubt!!  :funny:
Candice