• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Who is who?

Started by claytonm5, June 29, 2012, 11:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytonm5

I'm trying to figure out who this is :-\

this is what I have >:(

but I know at least the one kid on the right is wrong.
What do you think, any ideas? I'm so lost on what to do next.

kiska

Are you sure these are ALL the same boys? The coaches appear to have changed.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Bambi

Right, as always, Kiska. The boy with the red hair is the same, but the boy on the right is missing completely and we can't assume he is one of the boys in the other picture. What should Clayton do?

Bambi

Mhayes

QuoteWhat should Clayton do?

Stay tuned till next week when the identity of the boy is revealed.  :funny:  OK, sorry for the lame joke and I lay it on to the excessive heat here that is making me silly. I know that two of these will be the families boys, but I agree the boys and coaches have probably changed.

Let me send an email to the owner with both of these photos and see if they can help. I'm almost afraid that if the boy is not family and there is not another reference photo---you may have to just rough it in.

Nice start on this one and will let you know as soon as I find out. I don't know if you are working both photos, but the one with the green shirts has another photo almost the same except for an oval insert above.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Another member finished both those pictures of the soccer team in the green uniforms. I sent the original to Clayton so he can see the boy with the red hair. Thanks for your help, Margie.

Bambi

Mhayes

The family uploaded the larger photo--includes oval photo at the top--but because it is at 96% resolution, it is too small to use or even post. They were able to peel the photo from the glass without tearing and it will be a big help for both of the boys. The one on your right hand side has his head titled down.

Will upload as soon as I get the photo.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Mhayes

Clayton, I have emailed you with an attachment with a good copy of that photo. It probably won't be exactly the same dimension, but it will be at 300 dpi. Let me know if you have any problems. This should really help.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

claytonm5

I used pieces of the new photo to get this.

What do you think.

Hannie

Great job Clayton!
What if you moved the head of the lower right boy up just a little?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Great job Clayton.

Here is the photo that the family was able to peel off the glass. It won't be the same dimension as the this photo, but the details will help.

Also, notice the placement of the boy's hand on the end. In the destroyed one you had to guess and your restore looks very good, but on the reference photo see how it is different. It really doesn't look as natural, but that is how it is.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]