• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Grandma's Been Framed

Started by Candice, June 18, 2012, 01:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This one's been a toughy.  This is where I've gotten to thus far: 

Candice

Mhayes

You are off to a good start on this one. I would do some more work on her eyelid on your rh side. Her eyelid does droop, but with the angle of her head I don't think you would see it like that. It might be more shadows would take off some of the hard edge as it meets her lower lid.

I think there is some hair below her ear and it isn't damage. I'm thinking her hair is more of a reddish brown, but what you have is nice and it does show the gray.

A very small nit pic, but it will make a difference and that is the shading on her nose. In the original you can see where the shading is at, without it will make her nose look different.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Thank you Margie. I see that now.
Candice

Candice

Better?   
Candice

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

It looks like the image got moved or deleted?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

It did get moved but I reposted.
Candice

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

glennab

Wow!  Beautiful job, Candy.  That was no piece of cake.  You're awesome.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Thanks everyone.  Now, why is it that I can see gramma but I can't make out the girls collar!!   :D
Candice

Mhayes

Grandma wasn't missing her collar?  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

No just a face!!   :hug:
Candice

glennab

Candy - you didn't have a huge splotch of white completely missing from Grandma.  That makes a huge difference.  With her you could at least extrapolate her visage.  But with the little girl you have absolutely nothing even faint to go by.  Difficult to work with a totally blank canvas! Especially in an area of detail, like the collar and neck.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Quote from: glennab on June 21, 2012, 03:55:08 PM
Candy - you didn't have a huge splotch of white completely missing from Grandma.  That makes a huge difference.  With her you could at least extrapolate her visage.  But with the little girl you have absolutely nothing even faint to go by.  Difficult to work with a totally blank canvas! Especially in an area of detail, like the collar and neck.

GK

Going to have to dig out my dictionary again, I see.  lol  Teasing. I think I'm closer with the young girl though.
Candice