• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thoughts with Craig, Tess, and Family

Started by Mhayes, June 10, 2012, 11:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Tess, I can just picture you and Craig drinking your coffee and enjoying the passers by, who would have thought that a couple of weeks ago...
Aren't district nurses the best thing ever?  We have the same set up here and it can make life a lot easier.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Tess,

So glad to here you have Craig back home. I know myself having been in the hospital 5 times since the beginning of the year that coming home feels so good. While my situation is not as critical as yours it will take a while to get back to a new normal. Patience is the key word, but it never comes fast enough. The best to both of you. Enjoy your coffee together and make the best of this bad situation.

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

Got back from Melbourne this afternoon and the news is all good. the grafts have taken beautifully, yippee.
The next checkup next week will be via video from our local hospital and then we will have to go back to Melbourne for final review in a month.

So we can rest easily for the next few weeks.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tess, that is wonderful news!

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

Spoke to Tess again this morning, all good news. :up2:

In case anyone is wondering, Craig is not allowed access to matches, lighters, fire sticks etc., anything flamable or any form of fuel for at least the next century and that may be extended at "managements" discretion.

Note to Craig
If you work this properly you should be able to get out of mowing and BBQing, perhaps even the washing up!

Athol

Hannie

Tess, that is very good news, enjoy your weeks when you don't have to visit doctors/hospital!
(Athol, don't put ideas in Craig's head)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Big sigh of relief.  Couldn't be happier for the two of you Tess  :up2:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Mhayes

Tess, this is all great news, but do not let Craig talk to Ethel unsupervised!  :funny:

Margie

Footnote: I typed Athol but spell check liked Ethel better. Ethel  does have a nice ring to it, but I know better than to try that again.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Tess,

Thinking about you and Craig with all the firework going on around here.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Johnboy

Tess and Craig,

I was glad to hear that Craig is doing well. It is great to be able to have a check up via video. Sure saves on the car and gas. I understand why the "management" took away any thing that creates flame. Have to get the old boy healed up first. Then maybe he will get some of the privileges  back. I am sure he will be cautious about which one he wants back. You two take care, and when Craig starts to complain about have to sit all the time let him do something.

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

lol thanks everyone. Yes he's gone for a drive out to work just to see how it all is. The healing is going in leaps and bounds now, no more painkillers required.

Margie I did laugh at the Ethel, it brought that song 'The Streak' by Ray Stevens to mind. Maybe that's Athol's alter ego???  :funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Zounds!

I just thought it was an American joke (something to do with petroleum?) and now I find Margie has a faulty spell checker. :D

FYI Tess I am not a red head and streaking would frighten the dogs so there.

Good to hear he has had an outing, Craig must be on a good drop of Victorian Red judging by the results

AAAAAAAAAAAAAethol

Candice

Quote from: Tess (Tassie D) on July 04, 2012, 10:12:49 PM
lol thanks everyone. Yes he's gone for a drive out to work just to see how it all is. The healing is going in leaps and bounds now, no more painkillers required.

Margie I did laugh at the Ethel, it brought that song 'The Streak' by Ray Stevens to mind. Maybe that's Athol's alter ego???  :funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM
:funny:
Candice

Mhayes

Tess and Athol, you both gave me a good laugh. Now I will always have that vision in my head.

I'm so happy that Craig is improving so much!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]