• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thoughts with Craig, Tess, and Family

Started by Mhayes, June 10, 2012, 11:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Tess, that is wonderful news! I got up this morning thinking: I hope this is the day Craig comes round. I know he has some rough days ahead, but how great to see he got over the hump and is on the road to recovery.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Marydh

It's odd how you get "to know" people just by looking at the forum.
Tess, thoughts and prayers are with you.  It's so hard to see someone
you love in pain.
Mary

PatW

Hot Damn! That's great news, Tess!

P.S.  I hope this means you'll be able to get a little rest soon.  If it's all the same to you, we'd rather you not end up in the next bed being treated for exhaustion.   :)

schen

That's great news, Tess.

I hope pretty soon Craig will be up and running.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

lurch

Good news indeed, Tess. Hope the improvements continue (and that you don't have to tie Craig down). Make him behave and take care of yourself.
<C>

Johnboy

Tess,

I haven't been on the forum for a few days and just learned of Craig's accident. I am glad to hear that he is making progress in his recovery that is important. I am glad to hear that there are other family there to support you. I think at times like this it is harder on the family members just sitting around waiting for results. Craig, you, and your family are in my prayers.

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

Thank you all. We are in a holding pattern until Monday when the burns team decide if he needs a sking graft. If not they will wake him, otherwise they will keep him under until after surgery Tuesday. He held my hand and nuzzled my face which was excellent.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hopefully the skin graft won't be necessary.
Nuzzling is a very good sign Tess!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Holy crow, Tess

I've been my usual unreliable poster of late and had no idea you, Craig and your family were going through this ordeal.  All I can say is that the positive thoughts from your pals in OPR will go a long way toward helping with Craig's recovery.  I strongly believe in the power of prayer and love and good wishes.  I'm adding mine and sending angels to watch over all of you while Craig recovers.  Hugs to you, and a big one for Craig when he's well enough to handle one.  Please tell him he's in my heart. And be sure to get plenty of rest yourself to stay strong for him.  I agree with Hannie.  Nuzzling is a very good thing!

Love and hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Tess, I agree with Hannie: "Nuzzling is a very good sign."  ;)  Here's hoping Craig won't need the skin grafts.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

The good news tonight is they are ready to wean him off the ventilator, yay, yippee, happy dance. If I wasn't so tired and stiff I'd be doing cartwheels.
He will have his burns dressed tomorrow before they wake him up. Hopefully tomorrow night I will hear his voice for the 1st time in 9 days.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

That's wonderful Tess.  Maybe once you hear his voice you'll be able to relax just a bit and get some much needed rest yourself.  Craig is never far from our thoughts and prayers. 

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Tess, that is wonderful news! Craig may sound a little hoarse at first for having the ventilator so long, but his voice will still be music to your ears. A big hug for you and the family!

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Yay!  It's good news week!
Bet you can't wait till tomorrow night!

:)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess, 9 days without hearing your beloved's voice...  I'm sure you'll be ecstatic to hear him for the first time.  It's so good to know he's getting better every day.  It sounds as if he's a fighter.  Sometimes that can be a royal pain, but in this case it's a wonderful thing.  It means he'll work even harder to get well so he can be home with you and Bethany. Angels and hugs coming your way every day, and hopes that Craig will be home soon.

Hugs a million

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)