• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Graduation

Started by Pat, June 05, 2012, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi Everyone,

It's always fun to share and learn more about our fellow OPR volunteers.  June is typically the time of year we celebrate the year's graduates and I thought it might be fun to honor them here.  Does your family have a young member who recently graduated high school or maybe an oldster who has finally achieved a long sought after degree?  Is there a special graduation achievement story that is part of your family's history you would like to share with us.

Mike and I recently celebrated the high school graduation of the oldest of our five grandchildren.  Here is a snapshot of Mike and me with Kyle, taken June 2, 2012.

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Congratulations! Beautiful photograph.

glennab

Pat and Mike, you look so proud of Kyle - as you should be.  That's a huge milestone for a young person. And a wonderful photo.

We're celebrating the graduation of Kevin - or as he's usually known, KK, since we have 3 Kevins in the family, the older of our younger daughter's kids.  How's that for confusing!  His plans were to become a veterinarian, but now he's not sure.  All I want is for him to find something that fulfills him and makes him happy.  Graduation is Thursday evening, so we don't have family photos yet.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

Thank you Bambi

Glenna,
Thanks for sharing KK with us.  It's your obvious pride and support that will allow him to confidently explore his options until he finds his true passion in life.  You could not give him a better gift.   :up2:

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

Handsome lad.  Congratulations.  :hug:
Candice

Mhayes

Congratulations to both and to the grandparents!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]