• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Department of the Army ~ Certificate of Training

Started by Candice, June 01, 2012, 01:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Candice

G3User

Candice, you are becoming a dab hand at documents.  :up:

Like the appearance of paper texture on #3. Have a look at it with #2 superimposed at 50% or so

Athol

Hannie

Candy, what a beautiful restore!
I also like Athol's suggestion.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

I like working on most documents.  It's how I started with restorations however, I may bite myself with the last two.  They are doozies.    :D

In the first picture I used Anthol suggestion of clouds at 11%. In the second I did not but have used Anthol suggestion of superimposing one over two at 50%. 

Below is the result.

Candice

Mhayes

Candice, these look beautiful and it is amazing how small tweaks make a big difference!  :up:

The story behind these documents and how they were brought in is really heartwarming. On the Hummelstown, PA copy run a young girl that looked around 16 came in with another friend and the damage photos and documents she brought in were for her father. Her father does not know that she has done this and she wants it for a surprise---this would be so great if we could get all of these back in time for Father's Day on June 17. I had planned to show some photos of her that were taken, but was concerned that it might get back to the family and ruin the surprise, so I didn't post them.

Great job!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Margie, what a great story.  Candy, you're doing an amazing job on these documents.  I can't imagine anyone more suited to this difficult effort.  This will be a wonderful father's day surprise for a very lucky gentleman!
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

I'll send this one on and have two left to go.  I'll do my best and probably will have them done in time for Father's Day............. Nothing like pressure...  :P

And thank you all for the suggestions. 

Candice

Bambi

I agree with everyone else. Like the same background and am in awe of your talent with documents. Very nice story, Margie.

Bambi

Candice

Sometimes hearing the story is motivation for the soul!  :loveit:
Candice