You've done a lovely clean-up on this image. I do think you need to try to work the area you've circled so that it has a more defined edge and the pattern is more vertical to match the rest of the dress.
My concern is also that the photo is so blown out in places. You can only do so much to overcome that when it's in the original, but if you use a 50% gray layer on top of the final, set to overlay, and then brush in 10% black with a light touch and a large brush, you can at least bring out more detail in the women's faces. The young man is pretty good as he is. The older man could use just a touch more detail. I tried to get more of the dress detail with little luck. Perhaps someone else has a better way to do that (I tried duplicating the layer and multiplying it, and it just made mud), or it may be that since the information isn't there, you may have to leave the dresses with the little detail that they have.
The only other thing that struck me is that the bottom right corner seems darker than it does in the original. I started to comment on the spot on the woman to our left's foot and then realized that she's wearing an anklet.
I hope that helps.