• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

DiBacco Photo for Comments and Color Management

Started by Brian N, May 22, 2012, 10:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian N

Looking for some comments and feedback.  The color seems a bit red although the edit looks good on my screen - at least in Photoshop.  I did not change color space from sRGB but do work on a color managed screen.  Am I supposed to embed any color profiles in the photos so they look accurate and how does OPR handle these issues once uploaded?

Appreciate any feedback.
Brian

Mhayes

Hi Brian,

I think your restore looks pretty good. I take the white streak or stick in front is suppose to be there? Since it goes from the 4-wheeler clear to the sky I wondered if it was damage?

Red seems to be the one color that will look more saturated when posting than any other color. Some web browsers do a better job than others. I downloaded yours and it is not as red as it show here. When I did a color correction the skin tones were less red and more yellow and the sky and sand lighter.

All photos are already embedded to sRGB and that is because that is what the printer wants them at. Feel free to work on the photos as Adobe RGB and then before uploading convert your profile to sRGB. If your working space is that you will not see a notification asking whether you want to work in the color space or your working space. All photos before they get printed are checked to make sure they are in the correct color space.

Nice clean up!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Brian N

Thanks Margie.  I agree with Kiska that the white streak is a flag pole.  I originally thought it was an antenna, but makes more sense to be a flag pole.  I'll work on the color a bit more and return the finished photo to OPR.

Brian

Bambi

Brian, you might want to adjust the Saturation just a little to tone down the color just a bit. Otherwise, it looks great!

Bambi