• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Baby Newton

Started by smceachron, March 14, 2012, 06:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Sandi, for the blue in the left corner you can add a layer set to color.  Zoom in large and frequently sample from the good colors in the bedspread to restore the pink and white part there.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

smceachron

Hannie,  I was close to that idea, but needed that last thought to push through.  I guess I had a roadblock.  Thank you ~ Sandi
~ Sandi :)

smceachron

I finally got rid of the blue tinge on the bed spread.  Hopefully that was all.  Thanks, ~ Sandi

smceachron

Hi Bambi,

Here is the before and after Baby Newton.  I had not heard from anyone so I was not sure if it was OK or not.

~ Sandi

G3User

Hi Sandi,

Like many,  this looks easier than it is. You have managed to tame much of the yellow stain but there are still traces of it on the baby's vest, the bedspread and the bedhead.

Not sure how you have been reducing it so far but more of the same should help.

Since the problem is in the yellow chan I converted to CYMK, used calculations on the Cyan and Magenta chan to create an new chan and copy/pasted it in place of the original yellow. Needs more work but that might be another approach

Athol

smceachron

I'm not sure how I manage to get these tough ones, anyway thank you for the CYMK suggestion and pasting the yellow channel.  Didn't think to go CYMK.  Thank you for the suggestion.  Good idea.  I thought I had gotten all that blasted yellow out.  Thank you for the second set of eyes. ~ Sandi

smceachron

Hi,  I tried to eliminate the yellow tinges.  I hope this is better.  What do you think? ~ Sandi

Bambi

I think this one's done, Sandi. Looks beautiful.

Bambi