• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Mike S.

Started by Pat, April 26, 2012, 02:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

A special happy birthday to my hubby Mike.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Mike, have a great birthday together with Pat, enjoy the cake!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

During a lull at Hummelstown the search for the right birthday cake was on. At the time we were baffled by Mike's actions, but figured he was having a "chocolate attack."

Mike, hope you have a Happy Birthday and know that Pat made you the best cake!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Jonas.Wendorf

Happy Birthday, Mike  :up:
It's so great to have you on board  :wnw:
Best regards,
Jonas

Bambi

Mike S.

Thank you everyone,

Margie,  every time I look at your post I LOL,  just remember your turn is coming.  Thanks to Pat, Hannie, Margie, Jonas and Bambi.  I have said many times in the last few years that getting old sucks but I would recommend OPR for anyone to help keep young.  The cake is Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese and Pecan Icing and there is enough room for candles.  Also Pecan Ice Cream.  All fat free of course (lol).

Mike
Mike S.

Tess (Tassie D)

Aw, I missed it. Happy Birthday for yesterday Mike.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

When i heard of raging fires in Lower Michigan I immediately had to think of your birthday cake Mike, hope you and Pat are safe!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, remember Mike's words: ". . .remember your time is coming."  I'm afraid you have just joined me on that list. lol

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Thanks Tess. 

Someone kept bringing me photos at Hummelstown to copy with sign in slips from Hershey, Pennsylvania and then wondered if I was having a chocolate attack.   I mean why would I have
a chocolate attack with the Hershey Factory only a few miles away and everything including the
5 pound Hershey bars being manufactured there.

Hannie, we live about ¼ mile from the fire department so they were able to put out the fire without too much trouble.  They did say that next year we would have to invite them to the party to help control fire since there will be one more candle.

Mike
Mike S.

jneil2

I am late to the party!  Happy Birthday, Mike.  Hope it was a good one.

Jan

Mike S.

Thanks Jan,

A great party with the kids, grand-kids and in-laws.  An enormous cake that was delicious!
Mike S.

schen

Another one late to the party here.  Happy birthday, Mike!
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mike S.

Mike S.

glennab

Hi Mike

Well, taking up the rear - better late than never (?)... I hope you had a most wonderful birthday!

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)