• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A Big Hi..

Started by Shanya, April 25, 2012, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanya

Hi,

I am Priya, new here all the way from Kerala,India..

I am new to restoring photos..just learning the ropes yet..but I can say for sure,of all the work I have done so far, I love this the most..

Joined up here so that I can get real images to restore for the real people out there...and  looking forward to working with you all! :)

Mike S.

Welcome Priya,

Don't forget to post your restored pictures on the Forum.  It is an outstanding way to get help and learn.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Hi Pryia,

A warm welcome from Michigan!  

Take some time to review past posts here on the forum; it's chocked full of great tips and techniques that can be bookmarked for future reference.  It's also a wonderful place to get to know OPR volunteers from all around the world.  

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Hi Priya,

I'm sure you'll enjoy working with this crazy bunch of volunteers. The Forum is a great place to learn new techniques and get reminders about old ones we sometimes forget about!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Hi Priya,

Welcome to OPR and the Forum! It's great to have you and anytime you need help or just want to post your progress---this is the place. There is so much to pick up at first, so don't hesitate to ask questions. I think helping real people as opposed to just an exercise restoring photos is so much more rewarding. It's great when we can meet the people as they bring their photos in and also great to hear back from them as to how much it meant to them.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Priya and a warm welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!
Thanks for joining OPR, looking forward to your posts.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

A great big welcome from Las Vegas, Priya!

Bambi

Shanya

hey thanks all for the warm welcome!! :)

I am sorry I got round to replying so late, got just a little busy with some other things..

yeah i know forum is a great place for all my queries, been reading up some of it even before joining..and have seen many amazing restoration work put up here..

have selected my first photo to work with, one which look relatively easy, will sure ask for help here if i get stuck on something.. :up: