• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Joplin's Remaining Photos

Started by Mhayes, April 12, 2012, 05:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

We still have photos remaining to go out from the Joplin run last year. Bambi has 14 photos and Jonas has 9. I won't be putting out for Hummelstown until we can get Joplin wrapped up. I know some of these photos left are more difficult, but if you get into trouble post to the forum. Also, if you find the photo is too much, don't hesitate to tell your distributor you want it returned to her gallery.

Thanks to all of you that have been sending back some great restores and then coming back for more!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

charleneb

Hi. I made a couple choices a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet. I'm thinking I must have done something wrong. I know last time, I asked you for them directly and you told me to leave a comment, I thought that is what I did this time, but now I'm thinking I left a comment in the wrong place or something. Anyhow, if ya could let me know what I need to do that would be great. Thanks!
Char

Pat

Hello Char,

When this happens it's a good idea to email the distributor of the gallery you selected from to see if  the reason you didn't hear anything is because someone else requested the same photo or photos first.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Hi Char,

Another thing is to make sure that you do not leave a comment in the Lightbox as we never see those comments. The Lightbox is really something that is used on the other side of PhotoShelter for the professional photographers selling their work.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Char, I can see your comments that you left in Jonas's gallery.  Sometimes it takes a few days, Jonas also lives on the other side of the Great Pond so an instant reply is not always possible. 
You could email him if you have not received the download invite yet.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

charleneb

Thanks everyone. Jonas took care of everything this morning. You guys amaze me with how kind, helpful and talented ya'll are. I haven't seen another place online where there are so many generous people.