• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Roebling, NJ

Started by PWilgus, March 17, 2012, 08:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PWilgus

Just wanted to say hi to all of my fellow OPR restorers! Look forward to working with you on giving something back to families that have lost so much.

-Phil Wilgus

Pat

Hi Phil,

A warm welcome from Michigan!

We are just finishing up the photos from the Joplin copy run that took place in October, and the copy run for Hummelstown, PA will take place April 6 and 7.  This copy run promises to be huge so you picked a great time to join us.

Take a little time to look around the forum and you will see that it's a great place to exchange tips and quips with your fellow volunteers.  I hope you will find your work with us both rewarding and enjoyable.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi to you too Phil and welcome to the forum!
Some of the photos in our galleries are a real challenge, you will see damage unlike any you've seen before.
The OPR forum is a great place to exchange knowledge or ask for an extra pair of eyes,

Hope to see you back here soon!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Phil, warm welcome to OPR from Kansas. We look forward to working with you too. You should be receiving your first photo to restore in your gallery. Next time when you leave a comment for a photo, put 1st choice, or 2nd choice so that the distributor will know which one you prefer if they are both available.

You will really enjoy this work and hope sometime you can go on one of the copy runs.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Welcome Phil! I'm sure you'll find this a great place to help out. Pretty soon, after the Hummelstown copy run, we'll have more even photos to work on. We'll need all the help we can get!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

PhotoBob

Welcome to OPR Phil!  :up2:  Here you'll find plenty of challenges, but lots of friendly folks to help you through the really tough ones.
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin