• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New here and saying hello.

Started by JudiRose, April 06, 2012, 01:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiRose

I'm brand-spanking new here (as of today) and am pretty excited to be part of OPR. I'm a real novice with Photoshop; I've had it less than three months. It's a little overwhelming, but it's so much fun and challenging.

I'm excited to learn to restore photos. I'll have lots of questions!

I'm working on my first photo now and am really enjoying it.

Thanks for reading,

Judi McCann

Tori803

Welcome JudiRose! I'm sure you'll enjoy working with this wacky group of volunteers.

We currently have a team in Hummelstown, PA, on a 'copy run' to collect photos damaged in Tropical Storm Lee. Soon we will have many new photos available to work on, including (hopefully) a range of damage from light to severe. Check the Forum and Photoshelter Galleries often over the next few weeks.

In the meantime you may enjoy reviewing some of the tutorials our volunteers have put together for us. There's a wealth of expertise packed into them.

Have fun restoring!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Bambi

Hi, JudiRose:

We have members with all levels of experience in OPR. I've learned everything I know about photo restoration by reading and posting on Forum. Experts like Pat, Jonas, Margie, Hannie, Tess, Kiska, Shujen and too many others to list are ready and willing to share everything they know. Your own personalized tutorial whenever you need it! Welcome to OPR.

Bambi

Mhayes

Hi JudiRose,

Welcome from all of us on the Hummelstown copy run. Remember all of us started out as beginners and picked up information from others who helped us improve our skills. Hope to see you on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]