• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

NewbyK10-2

Started by G3User, April 13, 2012, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Still need to tidy up and put some texture into the groom's hair, then do a final check.

I have returned NewbyK10-1 of the same wedding and will do another version of it with the skin tones a better match between the two.

Any suggestions?

Athol

Hannie

Athol, it looks beautiful.  Not sure what you mean by the skintones, because they look good to me?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Athol, great job! Hannie, I think Athol is trying to get both pictures of the couple to match up on skin tones.

Nice to have you back on the forum---so nice in fact that we will give you a short grace period before giving you a bad time.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

Who would have thought there was such a beautiful picture under that muck? Beautiful job Athol.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Bambi

:wnw:

Oh, my! It's great to have you back, Athol.

Bambi

G3User

And it is nice to be back, thanks all.

Margie is perzactly correct Hannie, it was late when I posted and I should have made myself clearer for those of advancing years  >:D

I wasn't sure about the skin saturation on NewbyK10-1, so far I have matched the hue of the bride's skin between the two and the same for the ribbons. I like the look of her skin in #2 so plan to do another version of #1 and will put the two of them side by side to hopefully make them look like a pair.

Then think about the Joplin goodies

Athol

G3User

Here they are

There is still a little difference in the color of the brides hair but I think the skin tones are OK

Bambi, the damage to NewbyK10-2 seemed to be due to the emulsion developing lumps and when it was photographed the lumps were bright on one side and dark on the other. I haven't tried to remove all of the damage, particularly on their faces. Let me know if you want to see the full size image before signing off.

Athol

Hannie

Athol, did I say your restore looked beautiful?  I meant to say:  it looks awful!
The black in the left part of the background is of a different color that of the right side, horrible!

Gotcha! 

Advancing years, that may be so but at least I don't have to resort to stealing my grandchild's teddybears and stick needles in them.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

Looks beautiful to me, Athol. I know you've been looking at them both very closely, but the bride looks the same to me in both. Maybe that's just my own advancing years. Exquisite work!

Bambi

G3User

They are on the way Bambi

Hannie, you did ;D

Athol