• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Gearing Up!

Started by Mhayes, March 01, 2012, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Things are really slow on the forum and would you believe that there was not a single post on Feb 29 that only comes around every 4 years---a missed chance to stand out from the crowd.  ::)

It is a little more than a month till our next copy run and we are already gearing up for it. We need to get the Joplin photos finished first. We currently have a total of 55 photos left from Joplin, MO and that doesn't count the number of photos out for restoring. I'm happy that are numbers are that low as I look for the Hummelstown copy run to be huge. I know I say that before each run, but I think with Mike and Kate contacting every church in the area and leaving a flier should help in getting more people out. Plus, I look for us to get some good media attention.

Stay tuned.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Wow!  It's March already.  Yesterday we started with a day with extreme strong wind and temperature went up to 60 degree.  I can't remember that warm in February before.  Unfortunately, it brought a deadly tornado to the area sever hundred miles south from where I am.

The Hummelstown run is the one we have the most promotion thanks to Mike and Kate.  I would expect to have a tremendous turn out.

I better go back to finish my restoration quick.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Hannie

What, not a single post on leap day?  The day probably just leapt by us....   :P

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]