• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Rhoads Wedding

Started by david_gr, March 04, 2012, 04:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

Here is another Rhoads photo, a wedding for you all to review.  It looks pretty straightforward but you proved with my last restore there always seems something to be improved.  :)

Thank you all for your help.  :)

David Gr

Bambi

Hi, David:

Great job! You know I always like to take a teensy bit of brightness out of the white dress and headpiece and add a little more detail in the midtones. And since you count on us pointing out the tiniest things, I can still see a little difference remaining in the repairs on the woman's jacket, right, and the floor, left.

Actually, it's quite nice just the way it is!

Bambi

Aanders

David,

Hi, What a nice photo to restore.  I noticed a few areas that may need some attention.
The man's left pants leg just below the knee seems to have a dark spot, a couple of dark spots on the lady's left collar and shoulder, and in the background, the lady's dark skirt appears to have lighter looking horizontal lines on it.

Angela

david_gr

Folks,

Thanks for all the help.   Here is what I came up with.  I think it is ready to upload?

I believe I am reaching a point of diminishing returns.  Every time I view it I see something minor I could change.  However, I think it is ready to go.

David Gr  :)

Mhayes

Hi David, I think it looks great!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Aanders

Good job in restoring the photo, David!   :up:

GP

David, this looks great!  :up2: