• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Pat

Started by Mike S., January 26, 2012, 10:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

A very Happy Birthday Pat,

Mike

Mike S.

Mhayes

Hope you have a great day!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Good morning Pat, I hope you will have a beautiful day!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy Birthday Pat. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

My goodness what a treat and such a nice way to start the day, thank you all so very much!

Mike I'm reminded of all the Ridge Road Morning Glory vines we had in the backyard.  Beautiful.

The kids and grandkids are coming Sunday to help me celebrate.  Tomorrow dear sweet hubby Mike will spend the afternoon in the kitchen making birthday cake –from scratch no less.  Something he does for me every year.  And of course what is birthday cake without Chocolate Nutty Moose Tracks ice-cream?  Yum!

Margie I just know that gorgeous lotus had to be in one of your ponds.

Hannie the flowers are beautiful.  I love the colors; I can look at them on a blustery day like today and almost imagine that spring is just around the corner.

What cute graphics Tess; it really made me smile, thank you.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

schen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Hi Pat

I'm a little late on the uptake, but I didn't totally miss it. I hope you've had a marvelous birthday!

Hugs

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Pat

Why thank you Shujen, what a lovely cake!  On closer inspection it looks an awful lot like the one Mike promised to make this afternoon –from scratch no less.  In fact I hear him rummaging around in the kitchen right now.  He keeps mumbling something about the clone tool.

I love the cute kittens Glenna; they look like they are just waiting patiently for someone to please serve up that bowl of ice-cream so the party can begin.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

lurch

Hi Pat,

I'm even later on the uptake than GK, but wish you a happy birthday anyway.
<C>

Jonas.Wendorf

I can't believe I missed it!
Happy birthday, Pat all the best to you  :hug:
Best regards,
Jonas

jneil2

Happy belated birthday to you Pat!  Hope it was a good day,

Best, Jan

Pat

Pat