• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Retouching? What!

Started by Bambi, January 14, 2012, 11:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

A great spoof on retouching. Be glad you're doing restoration now.

http://vimeo.com/34813864

Mhayes

Bambi, how funny---thanks for sharing. I love how they gave Adobe the  accent mark to sound French. I will be in need of all the products.  ::)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

:funny:     :funny:    :funny:

That was GREAT !!!
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Hannie

Ha, laugh all you want but the pro-pixel intensifying fauxtanical hydro-jargon microbead extract really worked wonders for me, see for yourself!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

glennab

Hannie, I'm going to laugh all I want.  Har!  Awesome.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

jesterjeni

I have got to admit...it is much better than hanging out in the gym, sweating the pounds off, using wrinkle cream (sometimes I swear the wrinkle cream creates new wrinkles) age and gravity have not been my best friends....kids age you quiker I think....if photoshop can give me the body I want and the face of a model why not eh? I love the power of the internet....its like my mom told me once "you can grow up to be anything you want to be" LOL

Mhayes

Hannie, pssst <quiet whispher> I think you got into the testosterone cream by mistake. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible and in the meantime, Lay off whatever you have been using!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Hannie,

Either Margie is right and you need to take her advice or the mucking machine has done a real job on this one.  (Intro for PhotoBob)

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

Nothing a little Photoshopping can't fix!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jesterjeni

is that Mrs Jekyll and Mr please hide>?
I saw a movie like that once.......
still having nightmares (lol)