• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank You from Austell GA

Started by Mhayes, January 02, 2012, 02:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

These photos didn't get uploaded with the first batch of photos from the Austellt run. After being contacted and finding they were missing,  Laura Nelesnik volunteered to meet Carol at her house and reshoot her photos.

QuoteDear Margie,

I am sorry to have taken this long with this note of thanks. I received my restored pictures a few days before Christmas.....what a very nice Christmas gift! I was very pleased with them and hope that you will be able to convey my sincere thanks to all the volunteers who worked on them. What a wonderful, uplifting service you folks are providing those of us who have experienced devastating losses due to things such as the flood I went through here in Austell, GA. Bless you all as you continue this fine work and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely,

Carol O'Neal
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, thanks for posting this lovely note.
Altough we don't do this work to get praise, it is good to hear it is appreciated so much.
So glad Carol liked her photos!
The icing on the cake.  :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Even though we don't do this work expecting praise, it's always nice to know when what we do is appreciated and especially sweet when it's work we really love doing.  Thanks for sharing Margie.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

What a nice note! Thanks for sharing, Margie.

Bambi

glennab

Margie, thanks for reinforcing why we do this work. I'd do it even without the letters of thanks, but they're definitely the icing on the cake.

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)