• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tis the Season

Started by Mhayes, December 10, 2011, 10:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

That is beautiful Pat. Have downloaded it to watch again later.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Margie wanted me younger, here it is lol. I was 8 so Mum says but I'm sure this was taken when I was 10. My brother and I with Santa who had his eyes shut. :D

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Pat

What a wonderful photo Tess.  You look very confident that you've got Santa wrapped right around your little finger.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

I think either Santa was passed out or Tess told him what a good girl she was and his eyes have rolled back in his head.   ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

The latter Margie. He just couldn't seem to believe how good I was. Put my brother and I in the same room at that age and the fur would fly lol.
As you can see though we are wearing the usual Christmas attire for down here, shorts and thongs (flip flops).
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PatW

Tess, that's a wonderful photo!   :loveit:

Tess (Tassie D)

lol if only I still looked like that. Everyone else must be shy, where are the Christmas photos, people???

If anyone has some spare cold weather it will be greatly appreciated. It just hit the 100F outside this afternoon and supposed to be the same for Christmas eve and Day! Looks like it will be cold turkey, ham & salad for lunch on the day.
Poor Bethany has blistered sunburn on her shoulders for Christmas. Forgot the tshirt when canoeing on the school activity day and was only on the water until 10.30am. Now soaking in a cool bath before I put the aloe vera gel on it.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Here I am in all my innocence and one of those moments of thinking fast on your feet about how good you've been, but the face says otherwise.

Tess, I will trade you weather as it is cold here with just a dusting of snow this morning.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PatW

Margie, what a great picture!

As far as I know, there are no, zero, zilch, Christmas photos of me.... so I'll have to substitute one of Don Diego (whose life is much better documented).

My little furry pal & I wish you all a very, Happy Holiday!

Tess (Tassie D)

What a beautiful photo Margie. I have this urge to hand colour it. We've never had a white Christmas, it would be a lovely thing to see and much more conducive to cooking a banquet.

Pat I do adore Don Diego, he is such a handsome boy. I suspect if I ever got to visit your bookstore I wouldn't be looking at the books :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Margie I do detect a certain calculating look in your eyes.   :)

Pat, like you I can find absolutely zero Christmas photos of myself when I was a child.  Don Diego is adorable!

Tess I've often wished Christmas was during our summer season.  Shopping would be so much more pleasant if we didn't have bone chilling cold outside and stores over-heated inside, no snowy, icy roads to contend with.  Getting together all the relatives always works better for us in the summer when we can set up tables outside and everyone brings dishes to pass and we sit around in the shade watching the kids work off extra energy at outside games.

I do think 100 degrees would be a little much though Tess.  I was expecting the Santa in your Christmas photo to be sporting red shorts and flip flops.

Pat

Pat

Mhayes

Pat, I think you should have gift cards at your bookstore with Don Diego in them asyou are never at a loss for something witty to say. There are so many cute ones of Don Diego and I love the ones of him on a road trip with his moose. Maybe even some snapshots of Diego welcoming home his pal the cat. If Tess should ever visit, keep a close eye on Diego as she strike me as a dog napper.

Tess, would I be a blond blue-eyed child in your colorized version or a flaming redhead?

Pat, that is why my head was turned away from Santa.

Margie

P.S. OK the rest of you: Take some pictures of you this Christmas and post.  :cool:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]