• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday GK!

Started by Hannie, November 23, 2011, 06:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Good morning Glenna, I hope you and IM will have a great day with lots of fun things to do!

Happy Birthday!        

(love your new avatar!)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Mike S.

Pat

Have a wonderful day Glenna!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GK!

Enjoy your special day!

Margie

Footnote: Look at GK's new avatar. She cut her hair.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Happy birthday, Glenna!

Bambi

lurch

<C>

brian

Happy Birthday Glenna !!

Have a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving from  north of the border.

Cheers  Brian

Jonas.Wendorf

Best regards,
Jonas

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy Birthday Glenna, hope its a wonderful day for you.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PatW

Happy Birthday, GK!  I hope you are having a Boffo day! :loveit:

glennab

Hi, my awesome OPRsters

I'm a little belated with the thank yous - but only because I've had about the best birthday and Turkey day ever - and then needed a couple of recouperation days.  Spent my birthday helping older daughter prep the big dinner for Thanksgiving - that was so much fun, as I've been too out of it the last few years to participate.  We ate birthday cake, cooked all day and visited with the grandkids, IM and son-in-law. Thanksgiving was our normal family chaos.  Awesome food, plenty of people, and interestingly, a sweet family who moved down here after Katrina.  They'd evacuated from New Orleans and had nothing to go back to, so they moved down here.  Sean made a kick-butt cajun fried turkey. Wowser.  We really enjoyed their company.

Love the kitties, flowers and butterflies.  Pat - Nasturtiums are one of my favorite flowers!  Love the colors.  Margie, all I can say about the pudge cat is: very appropriate.  IM got me a huge cake, as he does every year, and I enjoyed the heck out of it! Youngest grandson and I pigged out on frosting!

Hannie, you always find the cutest animations.  Of course the kitties and are aren't quite that spry, but we'll pretend we are.

Mike, Kiska, Lurch, Brian, Jonas, Tess, Bambi, PatW ('twas a Boffo day!), I so appreciate your commemorating my birthday with me.  And Hannie and Margie, thanks for the comment on my avatar.  I think my beloved granddaughter did a fine job of making me look like a real human!  She's so incredible. Getting the "makeover" was fun, too.

Hugs to all of you for celebrating another one with me.  Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)