• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

donate buttons (closed)

Started by battleaxe, November 01, 2011, 01:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Tried to donate but the links state that they are not  in use anymore.

We cannot process this transaction because this PayPal account has been closed. For more information, please contact the seller.

Mike S.

Thank you very much for attempting to donate Battleaxe,

I am sure it will be fixed soon.   Every dollar is very important right now because once we hit $500. a sponsor will double it to make it a $1000.

Mike
Mike S.

Mhayes

Hi Battleaxe,

Thanks for trying to donate and I'm not sure why it didn't go through. We ended up in October closing out the PayPal account that went to our Bank of America bank account. Even though corporate office was changed to my home state and the checking account moved, it still carried an account specific for VA.  It was decided to close the Bank of America account as they were charging us $15/month and move it to Commerce Bank that with a few restrictions has no charge--a savings of $180 year. We needed to get the PayPal moved to Commerce checking and it turn into a real can of worm. I thought we were set to go, but maybe not.

Jan is treasurer and I will check with her and Tess to see if something else needs to be done.

Thanks again and I will let everyone know when we are up and running. As Mike mentioned we have a sponsor that once we reach $500, they will match it with another $500. A big thanks to the sponsor and that is something I had hoped to get in the next newsletter.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Battleaxe, the donate button is fixed. Thanks for letting us know it was broken.
If you want you can use the chipin fundraiser here http://www.operationphotorescue.org/current-fundraiser/ as Mike said, once we get to $500 a donor will match it and take us to $1000.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]