• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another cutie

Started by Johnboy, October 06, 2011, 03:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

She is a real heart breaker or at least will be when she is older. I've been working on this for a while. My thoughts of copy and paste over the damage worked in some areas and not in others. So where it didn't work took some rethinking, patch tool work, and finally Hue/Saturation made the bottom of the shoe fall in place.

So she is ready for restoration examination. Hope she passes with flying colors because you folks ask tough questions.

Original

Restoration

Hope those in Joplin have safe journeys and get lots of pics.

Johnboy

Bambi

Much brighter. Nice restoration on the shoes and the carpet. The carpet looks a little softer in the damaged area, but it also looks a little softer in the original. Is there still a little damage in the bottom left corner?

Bambi

Hannie

Hi Johnboy,

Another beautiful restore, what a cute baby!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Thanks Bambi and Hannie. Bambi when you enlarge the photo it shows the Olin Mills stamp in the lower left. I thought it was damage when I first looked at in the Tess's gallery but discovered the stamp when I received the photo. So I just left it.

Looks like she can go back to her mother who will be well please to get her home again.

Johnboy

glennab

Awesome job, JB. The color looks great.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

Mike S.

Johnboy,

Another great job.  I am sure the family will be very happy with this one.

Mike
Mike S.