• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Johnboy.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), September 16, 2011, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

Seeing as its already Saturday here I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Johnboy.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mike S.

Happy Birthday Johnboy,

I can get away with this since you are close to the same age as I am.  Usually I get one candle now, about all I can blow out.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Have a wonderful birthday Johnboy!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Jonas.Wendorf

Happy birthday, Johnboy, have a great day :-)!
Best regards,
Jonas

Hannie

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Johnboy....
Happy birthday to you!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Happy Birthday Johnboy!

Hope you have a great day!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Happy Birthday, Johnboy!

I have to find out where everybody bought their birthday cake.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mhayes

Shujen, then we have to find Johnboy! Maybe he went up in flames?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Oh, no!

Don't worry he's just hitting his stride; getting ready to set the world on fire.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

This is where Johnboy held his birthday party!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

<C>

glennab

Darn, JB, I'm late.  Sorry I missed your birthday, but I hope you had a wonderful one. Hugs!  GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

Sorry I am late in acknowledging your birthday wishes. It wasn't until I received an e-mail from Margie checking up on me that I realized I messed up. Then I realized I wasn't on the computer at all that weekend. When I read your messages I realized I may have been burned to a crisp with all that fire. I realize as you get older the fire gets greater. Hannie I wonder what kind of party was held at the building? It sure looked like a hot one. Mike I think your hose should have been at the end to control all the fire.

Thank you all for your wishes. I celebrated with dinner at the Texas Roadhouse with 6 grandkids, our 2 daughters and their husbands, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law from out of town and my wife. So it was a great day. 

Johnboy