• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

HELP! with the Weathersbye Family Teen

Started by PhotoPhixUp, September 26, 2006, 10:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhotoPhixUp

Help!
I understand there have been about ten or so weathersbye family photos fixed.  If anyone has a shot with the teen please
send it to me [email protected] or post it here.  I have to replace him (insert) in this shot.

Thanx much!

JimmyP
Jimmy P

paula

I've done 19 weathersbye photos and there were no teenage boys in them.  I really don't know how you can be expected to restore a face that essentially is not there.  Maybe he wasn't an  important part of the picture.  Dave said that any important elements of a photograph would be noted with the file.  Anyway, good luck with this one.  He  was the reason I didn't think I could fix it.

Ausimax

Sorry JimmyP,

I can't help you, Images with bad damage to faces are bad enough even if you have another image of the person, I'm afraid I just got the last of the available images that I think I am capable of restoring.

I think that some of the images are just too badly damaged to salvage, fortunately I am not the one who would have to tell somebody that, when they would be so hoping to retrieve something of great value to them.

Lots of luck, and I hope you can turn up an image to help you.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!