• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Started by glennab, May 13, 2007, 10:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Good morning,

I wanted to wish all you moms a Happy Mother's Day.  I don't know if anyone besides another mom realizes what a demanding, tough job it is.  And any of you who are part of this forum are not only mothers, but also generous, huge-hearted people who think of others outside your immediate realm.  You're not only taking care of your kids, but you're also giving a huge gift to those who have suffered loss -- possibly even of their own offspring -- as well.  So from a mom whose kids are grown to all of you who have raised or are raising kids I send you many, many hugs!  Have a wonderful day.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

pcraft

schen

To celebrate Mother's Day, I am posting a picture of my mother and me.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Pat

Schen, what a wonderful photo!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Wishing everyone a great day!
My day was really nice, David is in the US and all 3 girls (+ 2 grandgirls) came over for lunch).  It is very hot here for the time of the year so we sat out on the deck for hours, just chewing the fat.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Happy Mother's Day!

GK said it best and I hope all of you have a very special day! Shujen, what a great picture of you and your Mom. Hannie, what a sweet photo. It's nice you had all 3 girls and grandgirls over. It is hot over here too and more like summer temps than spring.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

lurch

To mothers everywhere - Happy Day!
<C>

Tess (Tassie D)

We had a lovely Mothers Day. My Mum is staying with us so we got to spend the day together for a change. The men even washed and wiped up after dinner and I forgot to take a photo of it. lol
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]