• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Photo Shoot in Griffin, GA

Started by david_gr, May 05, 2011, 02:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

I am planning a photo shoot in Griffin, GA where I live.  We had some fairly extensive damage in Sunnyside which is in the west part of the county.  It looks like I can get support from my wife, Marge's church which will give us a place and now I have to organize it.  This is being done on an ad hoc basis since there aren't much funds for OPR to support us.  Margie said she would accept images of any pictures we might get for restoration.  Laura & Greg Inalesnik have said they could come.  So I am making progress. 

Anybody who wants to come down to sunny Griffin, Georgia to the south Atlanta are more than welcome to help out.  We are looking at maybe June or July to do this.  I will keep you informed.

David Gr

Pat

David how wonderful that you are doing this!  I hope you get plenty of help and although I am not able to join you down there I certainly look forward to the opportunity to restore some of the photos you get.  Bless you and please do keep us informed every step of the way!
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Thanks David for planing a photo shoot in Georgia, I hope there are more volunteers that are able to help out then!

:up:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

David that is great you are planning the copy run. Let me clarify one thing when you said we would accept images of any picture for restoration. We only accept 20 photos per family and we also no longer print any size larger than an 8 x 10. If you should get a panoramic, let us know because I don't know if we are still able to get that done free. If the photo is larger than an 8 x 10, we will reduce it down for printing. Since you were on the copy run in Austell, GA, you know that we need the consent sheet signed from each family and it also needs it to be shot and and included with the downloaded photos for each family. Get with us for an approved press release and also fliers.

Good Luck!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]