• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What is it?

Started by Pat, April 10, 2011, 11:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hi Everyone, I found these two adorable little gals in Hannie's gallery and have a couple of very minor questions regarding content. 

Arrow #1 is pointing to an area that does not look like damage to me yet I can not make sense of what it is so I just conveniently got rid of it as it does not impact the photo in any significant way.  I assume that's fine?

Arrows #2 is a little more significant and points to what looks to me like maybe the girl is holding a ribbon similar to the one she is wearing in her hair so that is the way I treated it.  However I'm not really totally convinced that's what it so I'd like your take on what it looks like to you.

Original:

WIP:

Thanks, Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Hi Pat,

What you did with spot #1 looks really good.  I have no clue as to what the little girl is holding in her hands, what you have there so far looks great too.
I tried to find a reference photo but no luck in that department!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Pat,

I agree with Hannie and I like  what you have done. The little girl may have picked something off the grass and it doesn't distract from the photo by not knowing what it is.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]