• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

SchulteJ_22_07_3pt5x3pt5 Uploaded

Started by glennab, March 13, 2010, 08:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Margie

I just uploaded the above named restoration.  I'm pretty sure it's from your gallery.  Please let me know if it's okay.  I cropped it just a little, as the periphery was totally destroyed.  I think all the important elements are still there.

I still have LaneS2_02_5x7, and it may take me a few more weeks to finish it.  Do you want me to keep working at it?  I'll relinquish him if you wish, but I wouldn't place bets as to whether anyone else would want to tackle him, and I'd like to complete the job. That's your call.

Later atcha Madame Prez!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hi Glenna,

Both the SchulteJ and LaneS came from my gallery!
I saw the SchulteJ and you have done an amazing job bringing it back to life! 
The cropping I suggested looks good as well.

The owner will be pleased to get this photo back.

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Thanks so much, Hannie.  Wouldn't you think that by now I'd remember to attach the gallery owner's name to the restoration?  But Noooooooo!  That would make too much sense.  I agree about the cropping.  You were right on target, and I don't think what's not there will be missed.  Can't make something out of nothing!

I'll relinquish Margie's office back to her. (Thanks for the loan, Margie!)  And Hannie, your name is now on the Lane folder, so I'll remember who to contact this time.  (Strange concept, that!)

Onward and upward!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Thanks for the return, GK.  ::)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]