• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

How does this look?

Started by Juliet, January 26, 2010, 10:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliet

I had to paint the father and son's pants.  I'm not completely happy but I'm not sure what more to do to improve upon it.  Any suggestions?

Mhayes

Hi Juliet,

I think you have done a great job! The only thing that catches my eye is the tiny white spots I am seeing along the lower part of the man's pants. I'm not sure if this is mold or picked up from cloning. The pants on the edges I would have a nice clean edge and you can do that by either cloning a good edge or what I prefer is to take the lasso and get a nice edge of his pants without any damage and then copy that to its own layer. You can then move and transform into place. I would also shade in the white area just below the belt on the young boy on your left. I think the white is damage.

These a minor pics as you did a great job on the repair.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Juliet,

Great job, I really like that you are very careful to keep the original detail!
I put a yellow line underneath and above the areas where there may be a little damage leftover from the water stains.
I think the thingy on the right (arrow) is a rope of some kind?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Juliet

Thanks for the great comments.  I removed some of the damage that Hannie pointed out and the white marks that Margie saw.  While it's hard to tell in this jpeg, up close I'm pretty certain that the line in the right bottom corner is damage and not a rope.  I think the photo's now complete.  What do you all think?

Juliet

Mhayes

Juliet, I think your final looks great!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]