• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Opinions needed

Started by Marydh, January 18, 2010, 03:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marydh

Before I get too far on this one, I was hoping I could get a few opinions as to whether
the bride's veil is covering the top right side of her face or is it faded from damage.
Thanks a lot.
Mary

Johnboy

Mary,

I downloaded your image and it looks to me that the veil is over her face. I would guess this is a photo of the bride and who ever is giving her away as they start down the aisle. Therefore the veil would over her face. Since this is a man's opinion, I'll wait for the wedding experts to weigh in.

Johnboy

Hannie

Quote from: Johnboy on January 18, 2010, 05:23:59 PM
....it looks to me that the veil is over her face. I would guess this is a photo of the bride and who ever is giving her away as they start down the aisle. Therefore the veil would over her face. Since this is a man's opinion, I'll wait for the wedding experts to weigh in.

Johnboy

Johnboy, as much as I hate to say this, but....... you're absolutely right!    ;)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Thank you Hannie. Mark one up for "Family Man," and a well trained husband.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Johnboy, I hope you weren't referring to me as the "wedding expert," as I am not going near another wedding photo. <lower lip quivering>.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

No Margie, I did not have you in mind. I just figured a woman would be the final answer. I know Hannie found it hard to admit that I was correct, and a appreciate the acknowledgement.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Johnboy, enjoy that feeling now, because your final acknowledgement from Hannie will come when you request a photo from her gallery. You will have damage that was not visible to the eye when you made your choice.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

That is the chance you take. If you recall last fall I was teasing her about the animals in a post, and oh the threats she published. Then wouldn't you know it after I stuck my foot in my mouth I ended up taking 2 photos from her gallery of the boy. She must have felt sorry for me because she kept the animals at bay. So I have survived one venture into the loin's den. I know it may not happen that way again.

Johnboy

Hannie

Quote from: Johnboy on January 19, 2010, 10:38:10 PM
... I know it may not happen that way again.

Johnboy

Just as long as you know that!   >:D

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]