• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Glenna

Started by Ausimax, November 23, 2009, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Hi Glenna,

All the best for a very happy Birthday.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Hannie

Goodmorning Glenna!

I was going to sing you a birthday song but I'm too shy, this little boy does it so much better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9TNhTaP6g

Happy Birthday girl! 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENNA!

I was going to send you a message early this morning (like 1 am), but the brain cells went dead and I forgot. Hope you have a great day and can get away from the computer to enjoy your day.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Atlantis

Wishing you all the best for another fabulous new year!

The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Tess (Tassie D)

Hoping you have a wonderful Birthday Glenna.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Glenna,

If I could have your ear, Happy Birthddddaaayyy! It comes around once a year just like clock works whether we want it to or not. Just think when we were under 21 and especially under 10 we couldn't wait for birthdays to get presents. Now we just take the present and hope there is a future while not trying to count the years. Hope Iron Man treated you to a nice birthday dinner. Have a great one. Yes I know you are still younger than me but who is counting.

Johnboy

glennab

Hi beloved OPR-sters

Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes.  We had a great laid-back day.  JB, I wouldn't let Iron Man take me to dinner.  Too costly, especially since my favorite place is the best, priciest steak house in town, and we'd be feeding 3, since my granddaughter is spending the week with us.

Instead we had Papa John's spinach alfredo pizza (my absolute favorite) with bacon, 'shrooms, onions & chicken.  And a HUGE birthday cake for just the 3 of us.  Spent the day watching Firefly, a SciFi series from 5 or 6 years ago that I'd never seen and just fell in love with.  Then we watched the movie that followed the series. I knitted a beautiful fluffy fun-fur scarf in hopes that we'll have some cold weather and I can wear it.

Today we went to the best bookstore ever (one of the largest in Florida), and I got a great 1st edition SciFi book that looks awesome and a calendar by German Artist Carl Spitzweg.  I'm pretty low-maintenance, especially with the unemployment situation.

Gonna be a quiet week.  Organizing some of our massive collection of JUNK, trying to finish my little guy restoration (getting close!), and spending time with Nikki.  Also working in the yard if the weather stays as beautiful as it's been.  Just having quiet and no one constantly bugging me for something is total heaven.

Hannie, the shy little guy was adorable.  Nikki decided to go to YouTube and play a bunch of funny kid videos when she saw that one and how much it tickled me, so we had about an hour of laughing uproariously.  Margie, the fortune cookie is so appropriate considering all the weird fortunes I keep getting in my real cookies!  And Tess, Atlantis and Max, I love all the sparklies and color.  Pretty darn festive for a 64-year-old.  (Lon said he still loves me, a la Paul McCartney)

Thanks again for the birthday greetings!  Love you guys so much!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

glennab

Thanks, Guru John!  BTW, I love your cell phone photos.  Couldn't find a place to comment on them, so I'll do it here.  They're awesome.

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Quote from: glennab on November 24, 2009, 08:26:42 PM
Thanks, Guru John!  BTW, I love your cell phone photos.  Couldn't find a place to comment on them, so I'll do it here.  They're awesome.

Hugs!

GK

Hey thanks.  I thought we were FB friends?  I just sent you another request.

Are you back online now with the forum or what's the latest?

glennab

Hi John

We ARE facebook friends.  I just now have your photo in my list.  Something must have happened to the first request, because I didn't receive it.

I'm online; all's perfect.  What I did was retype my computer's admin password (exactly the same as the old one), confirm it, and I was back on the forum.  Don't understand it, but am just happy it did the job.  Thank you, oh patient one!

Have a wonderful turkey day!

Cheers

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Happy Birthday Glenna.  I've been busy and did not have time to bake you a cake until today.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6