• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Posting restorations on other web sites

Started by glennab, October 23, 2009, 03:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Margie

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, but I can't find the thread or posts.  I'd like to post several of my restorations on my facebook page, but I wasn't sure what our policy is on that.  There are several of which I'm especially proud and would like to create an album. Are we able to do that?  Can we enter them in competitions (i.e. for NAPP)?  Just would like to clarify - for me and for anyone else who might want to know.

Thx!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

gypsy72

good question,  i'd like to know that as well.  i would hope it would be ok, as long as we remove any personal data from them.

Mhayes

Hi GK,

I don't see a problem with you posting your before/after in a Facebook album as long as you put they our Operation Photo Rescue restorations you have done and are copyrighted. All that we ask as far as entering them in competition, such as NAPP, is that you ask us first. Remove any personal info from the file.

The only thing we don't want is for the photos to be floating around and used for practice competition elsewhere.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]