• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Are the eyes ok?

Started by gypsy72, October 23, 2009, 02:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gypsy72

Hi all! just a quick question on this one.... do you think the child's eyes look ok.  i can't quite tell if the bright spot in the child's left inner eye was damage or just natural. (which i used to help with the damaged eye)  let me know what you think!  thanks!

glennab

Hi Gypsy

It appears to me as if there's still a little too much white in the inner corners of the baby's eyes. I'd close up that white and darken the top eyelid of the right eye (as we look at him/her), as I think there's still some damage. I'd also even up the mottled areas on the lapels.

Dontcha just love the old photos?

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

gypsy72

thanks! i'll make some adjustments!  i do love the old photos!  i've got all our old family history photos scanned on my computer and have been working on restoring them too! :)

glennab

Yeah, I have that huge task looming ahead of me.  But it'll be fun to go through all the really old ones.  Interestingly, the little toddler you're working on looks very much like I did 500 years ago when I was that young.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

gypsy72

lolz, then you were a very cute child! :)

here's my final version... i think.... lol

Mhayes

Gypsy,

Beautiful!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Awesome!  Those small tweaks did the job.

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)