• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Problems Uploading

Started by Mhayes, July 27, 2009, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I have had one report of being unable to upload to PhotoShelter. I am having problems also, so we may have to wait until tomorrow to see if things get fixed.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

PhotoShelter is up and running now. There may be some of you who uploaded earlier that may need to do it again as I am seeing some empty folders on the returns.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

lurch

Photoshelter may be up and running, but it still has problems. I tried twice to upload a finished photo. Both times it aborted with this message:

Permission denied. You must be logged into the correct PhotoShelter account to view this page.

Tried logging out and back in, but still got the message even though the login recognized me.
<C>

Mhayes

Lurch, looks like I spoke too soon as I just got an email from another volunteer that got the same message. Take 2 aspirins and go to bed--OK, just kidding, but let it go until tomorrow and if it is still causing problem, we will need to email PhotoShelter about the problem.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Same here, I've had a couple of volunteers that tried to upload and got the same error message.

I've contacted Photoshelter and hopefully they will be able to fix whatever it is that is wrong soon.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

I attempted to upload a file this morning and was unable to do so.
phil

Hannie

The problems at Photoshelter are fixed so uploading should work now.
Lurch, could you try and upload the Haire photo again when you have time?

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

I filed a bug report with Photoshelter. They responded promptly acknowledging the bug, then followed up with a message that it had been fixed. This morning's upload (PDT) worked fine. Good service, that service   :)
<C>

glennab

Hi Hannie

Should I try again to upload my monster to Photoshelter, or were you able to retrieve it last night?  I may not know until tom'w at lunchtime, because I still can't get to the forum from my computer or from Lon's.  I check every day at work at lunch.  My Mac Pro at home won't let me get on the forum, but my I-Mac at work will.  Crazy maker!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, I just sent you an email before I read your post!
I don't know what monster you are talking about but I got your beautiful restore just fine!   ;)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

I uploaded a file this am Wed 7/29/09 0616 CDT so it looks like the problem has been fixed.
phil