• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Lovely lady

Started by G3User, June 23, 2009, 08:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Think I am just about there.

Not sure about the few strands of hair on her forehead, whether to leave as they are or try to add more further across her head. I have pushed the contrast up, not sure if I have gone too far.

Any thoughts?

Athol

Johnboy

Athol,

Overall it looks good to me. Where the forehead and the hairline meet appears to be a sharp line. Maybe add a blur to soften the edge in the area where there was damage might help. There seems to be  a wisp of hair on her right forehead. Would she have a similar wisp on the left? Could it be bangs across the whole forehead?

Johnboy

G3User

Thanks Johnboy,

I suspect she could have a small amount of hair over the full width of her forehead. Being follically challenged, I don't know about such things

I will see what I can add, soften the edge of the hairline in the process and post the reult

Athol

Mhayes

Athol, great cleanup on a real bear! I agree with Johnboy about needing some blending around the hairline. Also, her hair is faded out and discolored. I did a quick hair job and its not the best but it does show more blending around the hairline. I changed her one eye a little, so that wouldn't look so symmetrical. This is really a hard one and you did a good job.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

How is this?

I have gone with the idea that she has a whisp of hair over her forehead, have improved the blending on the hairline and done some more work on her LH eye.

Margie, best I can tell is that her hair is fundamentally grey with a blue rinse through it. I have reduced the color variations somewhat and used as much of the original texture as I could

Athol

Mhayes

Athol, this looks a lot better!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

She is on her way

Athol

Mhayes